Seasonal Operations Manager
The successful candidate will need to understand how to work in a fast paced environment.
Contract Term: September 1st 2017 – February 2018
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1 to 2 years of experience strongly preferred.
- Must be readily available to respond to customers queries.
- Supervise the Ice Rink operations and staff, with a focus on ensuring safety and customer experience.
- Reporting to the Operations Director while providing assistance in enforcing all BMG policies within each of the facilities.
During the season, the Ice Rinks operate normally 10 hours per day, 7 days per week. Working hours will be 45 hours per week.
Under the guidance of the Operations Director, the position oversees all aspects of the programming and running of the Ice Rinks during scheduled shifts. You will be required to provide backup to the Operations Director in her absence.
- Demonstrated experience in operational management is required.
- Experience in Ice Rink operations is preferred but not essential.
- Availability to work evenings and weekends as scheduled.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to a diverse customer base.
- Previous retail or sales management experience desirable.
Ice Rink Marshals – London
The successful candidate will need to understand how to work in a fast paced environment. Minimum 1 years experience working in Ice Rink with customer service background and Ice Skating ability essential.
Contract Term: November 21st – December 24th 2017
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To assist in the overall development of the activities in the Ice Rink including direct supervision for specific sessions and events.
- To ensure that the Ice Rink is prepared at all times for the customers, including setting up and dismantling equipment, cleaning facilities and ensuring health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- To give all reasonable advice and assistance to customers using the Ice Rink.
- To provide assistance to users in difficulty and when necessary to give first aid to any injuries sustained.
- To ensure that all faults, damage, accidents, incidents and any other occurrences are dealt with immediately, recorded daily and reported to the Management where necessary.
- To ensure that the Ice Plant room is monitored and any maintenance and remedial action is reported to the Senior Ice Assistant.
- To ensure that Ice maintenance meets Health and Safety regulations.
- To carry out cleaning and litter picking duties in the Ice Rink.
6 Months Unpaid Internship
Start Date: Immediate
Location: 3300 Lake Drive, Citywest, Dublin 24
|We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Business Development & Marketing Intern.
The ideal intern should have a Sales & Administration background, and an interest in events. Creative skills would be a distinct advantage.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new markets and business opportunities.
- Assist in dealing with customers and maintaining relationships.
- Assisting on other sales or admin tasks when needed. Conduct market research and data entry as and when needed.
- Passionate Digital Marketer with knowledge of B2B environment.
- Experience with building online advertising campaigns using platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- Experience collecting/interpreting data from a variety of media platforms to make solid business recommendations.
- Strong project management skills and fanatical attention to detail.
- Strong communication, attention to detail and pro-activity are essential.
- Eager to learn and use a new event management software.
- Attend trade exhibitions and events to represent the organisation.
- Work closely with project managers to ensure projects can be implemented within budget and timeframe.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, digital marketing or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- problem analysis and problem-solving
If you want to join a fun & energetic team we are the place for you!So, if you think you have what it takes to apply for this exciting opportunity, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Note: This is an unpaid role for 6 Months. Event expenses – while on site at an activation/event we will allow a budget.
Applications for jobs at our upcoming events this winter season will be posted here in the Autumn. We will be filling positions for events in the United Kingdom and Ireland in the following areas:
- Venue Management
- Ice Marshals
- Retail Staff
- Research & Development
In the meantime, if you wish to send us your CV for consideration please send it along with a cover letter stating your availability and area(s) in which you would like to work and we will add you to our list. Contact details here.